четверг, 20 февраля 2020 г.

41 DAYS SUNGGYU MP3 DOWNLOAD

That day I discovered a lot. Wearing a suit with a leather jacket is the most various!! A story that is enough is a special year to Infinite. But since the members are supporting me, I think I can start with a reassured heart. A man meets some woman, they spend their time happily and he felt like giving her everything but in the end he tells that woman. The first solo album of my life, my debut, not as Infinite but as Kim Sunggyu, is approaching. My schedule was ending the concert on Sunday, going to Korea on Monday and coming back to Japan after recording. 41 days sunggyu mp3

Uploader: Nikobar
Date Added: 9 July 2011
File Size: 8.3 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 59568
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





When we would all come home, we all gathered together, sit down and get busy telling what we did all day. Not so long ago, I was scared about doing something by myself, but I got strength thanks to the members. I felt again then that going up on stage by yourself was really different.

Actually, when we debuted I was a lot more anxious. It was a bit tiring physically but since I thought about it being the process to complete my album, I was very proud.

I watched the video with rising expectations but, eh? I was excited and overwhelmed. Hoya had his first acting challenge and Woohyun and L greeted you sungghu dramas, as expected.

41 days sunggyu mp3

Hyung told me to write 2 verses of the lyrics and starting from daays the storm of worries started. Ballad, Pop Dance, Pop Language: I was totally surprised but I was also touched.

41 days sunggyu mp3

Just like me who released a solo album, Dongwoo and Hoya are working as Infinite H. Kirimkan Ini lewat Email BlogThis!

There was the CEO of course, the manager hyungs were here as well, we were spending a nice time sunggu eating tasty food. That day I discovered a lot.

41 days sunggyu mp3

Before transforming into red Sunggyu. Actually, the staff worried a lot and had a very rough time back then. As much as we were all busy with our activities, the discussions between the members in the dorm got deeper. Solo album Another me!! It was because I felt that I had to back up well the dongsaengs. A man meets some woman, they spend their time happily and he felt like giving her everything but in the end he tells that woman.

Sunggyu 60 second

For the outfits, just like the hair, we wanted to focus on showing different and various images. We also took the jacket picture in 3 versions. Because our Arena tour started in Japan, it was unavoidable that I had to control schedules. The words CEO said as he was quietly turning on the music.

I neatly got ready, and after some time, finally the first teaser video was released! Should we say that it has a totally different feeling from the songs Jaeho hyung made until now?

Look forward to it, coming soon! I have responsibilities as a hyung but there are more situations where I get strength from the members instead.

Sunggyu - 41일 (41 Days) -

Even when filming the music video, all the members came to support me, even if they were tired because of their individual schedules, they stayed with me until we wrapped it up. For this Arena tour, we stood on stage a lot and I felt that the dongsaengs grew.

What do you think about it? I spent really busy days while recording my solo album. My goal is to sing sunggyuu I die. It was the start of another Sunggyu. As expected I only have Infinite members.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий