суббота, 15 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD POPEYES CERTIFIED ANDRE NICKATINA

We didn't start the fire But when we are gone It will still burn on, and on, and on, and on To make them brothers act fool Hands on the steel, flip you heads over heel [sniff] Smell the daffodils from the lyric overkill [sniff] Feelin like the mack inside a Cadillac Seville [screech] Too ill, on cuts, the Barber of Seville - fi-ga-ro! Time to rock, the sound I got, it reigns hot Makin necks snap back, like a slingshot E hustle, and muscle my way in then tussle for days in, on my own with guns blazin Not for the fun of it, just for those who want me to run it Then leave them like -- who done it Sucka duck, I do what I feel right now When I spit the illest shit, cats be like, 'Wow! Home Popeye's Certified Lyrics. We didn't start the fire It was always burning since the world's been turning. I might say neyamora Or homie what's the score-a And you can ask for what you want but I got nothing for ya Writer s: popeyes certified andre nickatina

Uploader: Gokree
Date Added: 15 October 2007
File Size: 43.57 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 12053
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Home Popeye's Certified Lyrics. Yo homie it's after eight We goin down to the Lions Gate That's the restaurant with the free Henn when you buy a steak I'm like an earthquake Shakin up the foundation Figured out the combination To your iphone application I got the recipe the menu is the rest of me My car does match my Jordan's and some say that was fresh of me I'm like The Loch Ness sittin up in a dropped 'Vette Hangin like a chain that you might see up on 'Pacs neck I'm like the last poem Tell them suckas go on home How much yo is that cologne I got it goin on I'm like a new glock holdin down an old block And even though it's crack rock they protect it like it's Fort Knox We eattin pork chops with a real Muslim aura We hit Hawaii like it's Pearl Harbor Tora!

Man boxin bettin on every round Man at the fight we be talkin loud I've been at this since Jaws was a goldfish I'm a go like everywhere Except maybe the electric chair Man you can smell my hair I'm fresh up out the shop I'm back in the Lex Coupe bumpin Royal Rock I'm like a new glock Man or a hoop shot So you can tell from the beginning that I'm trying to get you popped I like fo tres I do it four ways You might see me straight cursin out a meter maid Lookin like the Lion King Specially when I'm buying things Eatin on some onion rings Talkin shit in Burger King I like to side talk all up on the sidewalk All up in the shoe store and everything is getting bought I roll in greenery overlookin scenery She ask me what I'm thinking about And, yo, I said "My jewelry" She said "that's cool to me" I read her like a eulogy She said my party's hella crackin I said "that's how it's supposed to be" Related.

Please support the artists by purchasing related recordings and merchandise. I might say neyamora Or homie what's the score-a And you can ask for what you want but I got nothing for ya Writer s: Yo homie it's after eight We goin down to the Lions Gate That's the restaurant with the free Henn when you buy a steak I'm like an earthquake Shakin up the foundation Figured out the combination To your iphone application I got the recipe the menu is the rest of me My car does match my Jordan's and some say that was fresh of me I'm like The Loch Ness sittin up in a dropped 'Vette Hangin like a chain that you might see up on 'Pacs neck I'm like the last poem Tell them suckas go on home How much yo is that cologne I got it goin on I'm like a new glock holdin down an old block And even though it's crack rock they protect it like it's Fort Knox We eattin pork chops with a real Muslim aura We hit Hawaii like it's Pearl Harbor Tora!

Visit best CoinMarketCap alternative.

Popeye's Certified lyrics

Man boxin bettin on every round Man at the fight we be talkin certifeid I've been at this since Jaws was a goldfish I'm a go like everywhere Except maybe the electric chair Man you can smell my hair I'm fresh up out the shop I'm back in the Lex Coupe bumpin Royal Rock I'm like a new glock Man or a hoop shot So you can tell from the beginning that I'm trying to get you popped I like fo tres I do it four ways You might see me straight cursin out a meter maid Lookin like the Lion King Nickafina when I'm buying things Eatin on some onion rings Talkin shit in Burger King I like to side talk all up on the sidewalk All up in the shoe store and everything is getting bought I roll in greenery overlookin scenery She ask me what I'm thinking nickatia And, yo, I said "My jewelry" She said "that's cool to me" I read her like a eulogy She said my party's hella crackin Popyees said "that's how it's supposed to be".

Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: All lyrics are property and copyright of their respective authors, artists and labels.

popeyes certified andre nickatina

We didn't start the fire No we didn't light it but we tried to fight it. Real time updates, cryptocurrency price prediction I grab the mic and anddre it hard like it's my last time to shine I want the chrome and the cream so I put it down for mine Ill cat, slick talk, slang New York To break it down to straight English, what the fuck you want Remember me You punk faggot crab emcee Get your shit broke in half for fuckin around with P Aiyyo strike two, my style Brooklyn like the Zoo Hey you, look nigga, one more strike you through Word is bi-dond, rock Esco, FUBU, and Phat Fi-darm Every time I get my spit on, no doubt, I spark the gridiron Certjfied step up and bless nickatiha track and spit a jewel We keeps cool, no need for static, I strap tools Next up!

Send Message successfully sent. You gotta check out.

Popeye's Certified Lyrics by Andre Nickatina - Lyrics On Demand

I might say neyamora Or homie what's the score-a And you can ask for what you want but I got nothing for ya. I'm super salty Pretty Tony at the barber shop Braggin how I'm blowin cop Listenin to Royal Rock Paper chasin Paper runnin Paper gunnin Paper getting Paper havin Paper catchin Don't forget that paper grab it I got it goin on Tell all them suckas go on home Back up in the Lexus Coupe Color man is two tone Bangin out the Nakamichi Get the yayo it's on to chi-chi Now we gotta deal with Frank a pig that don't fly straight I'm hot boilin water Cookin crack up at the Carter Man certufied think your freak is bad Man my freak is way harder I'm Popeye's certified a two piece meal and some small fries Man my hair is super laced I don't know about them bald guys They call me Ayatollah all up in your Motorola Whether it's a ring tone or a picture in your phone-a A lime in your na A glock on your corna I fire up certiffied every club because I know the owner Dive just like a Navy Seal My homie got a burgundy Coup De Ville Girls be love takin Skittles But we know that's poppin pills I like to put it down like?

Show more similar songs In the whole nine, I hold mine Keep playin with it kid, you might go blind - jerkoff! To make them brothers act fool Hands on the steel, flip you heads over heel [sniff] Smell the daffodils from the lyric overkill [sniff] Feelin like the mack inside a Cadillac Seville nickatinq Too ill, on cuts, the Barber of Seville - fi-ga-ro!

Pete Rock] Float on this magnificient track wise intelligent All-star Jamerican yes the rap vet Reinforce your threat, who got the money to bet against the number one, holdin down the position Crush the competition with the limited edition Heavy bickatina rhyme, shootin down ya nic,atina sign The war's on niciatina real, run grab ya shield Yo Meth, take the steel and let these cats know the deal [Method Man] Style blazin, Iron Lung on this collaboration Money for the takin I ain't sweatin confrontation With P.

I might say neyamora Or homie what's the score-a And andte can ask for what you want but I got nothing for ya. Pancake Breakfast KID ROCK "The Polyfuze Method" Smokin any thing that I can fit in a pipe slammin bottles of tussin and going fishing for pike Never uptight my high won't permit it my problem's life but I don't sweat it, just live it And I'm not your average rapper got the same birth date as Thomas Crapper So bitch better watch your back cuz I push more power than a Marshall stack Never the wack but oh so pesky some say I can't flow but muther fucker don't test me And if you arrest me you dumb cop I'll find your daughter and I'll give her this cock Kid Rock's my mother fuckin name bitch u know me so pass the O.

Nickatia homie it's after eight We goin down to the Lions Gate That's the restaurant with the free Henn when you buy a steak I'm like an earthquake Shakin up the foundation Figured out the combination To your iphone application I got certifieed recipe the menu is the rest of me My car does match my Jordan's and some say that was fresh of me I'm like The Loch Ness sittin up in a dropped 'Vette Hangin like a chain that you might see up on 'Pacs nickwtina I'm like the last poem Tell them suckas go on home How much yo is that cologne I got it goin on I'm like a new glock holdin down an old block And even though it's crack rock nickxtina protect it like it's Fort Knox We eattin pork chops with a real Muslim aura We hit Hawaii like it's Pearl Harbor Tora!

I feel my high comin down. This will be your default for searching and browsing, but we'll still show you results for other languages. Got the power of a meteor shower, comin down on all ya cowards, trickin ya funds and sniffin powders Here we come, straight from the slums, Dynamic Duo son Ghost Rider Jonathan and Soul Brother Number One [Chorus: Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds.

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Whatsapp.

Share this song with someone! I might say neyamora Or homie what's the score-a And you can ask for what you want but I got nothing for ya. More from this album I'm super salty Pretty Tony at the barber shop Braggin how I blow and cop Listenin to Royal Rock Paper chasin Paper runnin Paper gunnin Paper getting Paper havin Paper catchin Don't forget that paper grab it I got it goin on Tell them suckas go on home Back up in the Nickaitna Coupe Color man is two tone Bangin out the Nakamichi Get the yayo it's on to popyes Now we gotta deal with Frank a pig that don't fly straight I'm hot boilin water Cookin crack up certifeid the Carter Man you think your freak is bad Man my freak is way harder I'm Popeye's certified a two piece and some small fries Man my hair is super laced I don't know about them bald guys They call me Ayatollah all up in your Motorola Whether it's a ring certifid or a picture in your phone-a A lime in your Corona Certivied glock on your corna I fire up in every club because I know the owner Dive just like a Navy Seal My homie got a burgundy Coup De Ville Girls be love takin Skittles But we know that's poppin pills I like to put it down like A.

popeyes certified andre nickatina

I might say neyamora Or homie what's the score-a And you can ask for what you want but I got nothing for ya. We didn't start the fire It was always burning since the world's been turning.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий