воскресенье, 9 февраля 2020 г.

PSOBB SCHTHACK DOWNLOAD

No, that's kind of a big deal sadly. Larva invited his friends to play and started advertising Ultima on forums and other sites, and it was slow going at first: They'd met on PSO before realizing they went to the same school. Hey guys, First off, we apologize for being absent as real life stuff has everyone doing their own thing. I don't know what "evidence" you claim to not have had beforehand, but I definitely sent you images of his disgusting words to one of the users involved. I already had two machines that I could always have online in the shop, one was for the Ragnarok server of my friend, and the other one was the one I used for work. That was PSO's third death. psobb schthack

Uploader: Samurg
Date Added: 17 May 2013
File Size: 30.41 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 28590
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Schthack PSO Server | Let's Play

I've made friends that affect my life outside of PSO, and that I think about regardless of where I am or what I'm doing. The Sega US servers for the game closed just a couple of months before that. It all falls on Matt's failure to communicate with the admins and it's not the first time he's kept things from them either. Oh, I profusely apologize if I had implied that you and Soda were aware of everything going schtack as it was.

He was also in the ephinea server for some time, and continued hitting on underage women on the server.

schthack joke show - Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst Message Board for PC - GameFAQs

Where Ephinea is the shiny new server interested in adding new tweaks to a year-old game, Ultima is more established, with a longstanding community, and it's where I decided to spend some time with PSO. To replace schthack's bad management. Best of luck wherever you end up! To take it to a bit of a darker place, I was very sick for months, and only recently got better.

Welcome to Schthack PSO!

I would start my own server or join another. Destiny bites you in the ass sometimes. As many of you know, Schthack was the FIRST private server that was still running outside of the official Sega ones and it was, for the most part, a vanilla-like server that was free to play.

I personally have no issue with where people play, as long as they are playing PSO is enough for me. The exception is SCHTHack, the longest running fanserver, which Sodaboy also contributed to at one point before starting his own project.

Less than 20, Kills: My issue is with regards to the admin I specifically called out, the one who ignored the signs and banned those who brought it up. Yeah, I wish it was just that.

I'm not sure how they could prevent that from happening.

Also there's an event going on now for their third anniversary! It was pretty maddening. I know we don't have the highest population and that's going to be hard to change scuthack i hope you all continue to stay with us as we make Schthack great again.

psobb schthack

This feature will allow us to individually set specific drops for specific quest s outside of the psobbb drop table. Online servers are still strong on Ultima in A common theme is how many players were introduced to PSO in elementary paobb, playing on the GameCube with siblings or friends, but never experiencing the online community.

Anybody who brought this up on the forums was swiftly banned by Matt, one of the admins. I was living at school at the time.

MODERATORS

I was very sick for months The Old Admins from Schthack recently took the server back over and removed the people who were running it. More topics from this board Haven't looked back since then X1 exp 1x rare drop for the week.

psobb schthack

One of those other servers, Ultima, has been around sincewith a total of 20, registered forum members. The memories of schthack we hold schtack fond.

I don't care if you want to pretend you're not responsible, scythack keep that outlook to yourself. Also they routinely sabotage the registration system either on purpose or by accident, preventing account creation.

It's often down for weeks at a time, and has been going on the past year.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий